Housecleaning Tips to Simplify Life
and Organize Your Home
Santa was good to you, and brought you some warm, cozy sweaters.
By now they've been worn a few times and need a date with the washing machine.
Already the the cashmere is beginning to pill.
And how do you launder the black silk one without it getting all linty?
Most sweaters can be safely washed at home (and no, it doesn't have to be by hand.)
In fact, some sweaters fare better in the washing machine than at the cleaners.
Here's a guide to Safely Machine Washing Sweaters.
Why Involve the Kids in Cleaning?
"Why involve the kids in home organizing and cleaning?" That's a question I am often asked. The answer is pretty simple: Why not?
You didn't mess up the house yourself. Which means a clean house should happen without you being the only one cleaning it.
Having kids help if they have a say in organizing their rooms, they can also easily play a part in keeping their bedroom clean.
As my kids would say: "Duh." And most parents agree. But the big question remains: How can I get my kids cleaning?
Which is usually followed by: "What are age-appropriate chores for kids? Should I pay allowance for chores?"
In short: World War II will be averted, Mom won't be
cranky any more, and the family will have a clean, happy, harmonious
home to enjoy.
Best of all, your home organizing and cleaning systems will almost run themselves.
- Easy House Cleaning Tips
- Quick, easy house cleaning tips for floors, spring cleaning and every room and surface in your home.
- Kids Cleaning
- How to get kids cleaning without starting World War III. Everything you need to know to put - and keep your home and your family cleaning team on track.
- Home Maintenance and Repair
- Home maintenance and repair is key in keeping your household running smoothly. You know what they say about that ounce of prevention...
- Backyard Gardening With Kids
- Backyard gardening with kids is a natural - they seem to be born with a love of growing things. Our job is to keep that sense of wonder alive throughout their childhood.
- Easy Home Organizing Ideas
- Easy home organizing tips and ideas for your bedroom, kids rooms, the kitchen, and the garage to help you get a handle on clutter and get organized.
- Family Life Tips for An Organized Home
- Life with kids can get a bit hectic at times. These family life tips can help keep things under your control , allowing you the time and energy to tackle the tough stuff.
- Safe at Home: Simplifying Home Safety
- Easy tips and strategies to keep you and your family safe at home. Tips for preventing intruders, disaster preparedness, and best strategies for securing windows and doors.
- Carpet Cleaning Tips
- Fortunately, if you're prepared for spills in advance with these carpet cleaning tips, you can turn an uncomfortable moment for everyone into a momentary blip on the life radar.
- Laundry Tips
- These simple, spot-on laundry tips and stain-busting strategies ensure you'll take a spot free load out of the dryer every time.
- MrsCleanJeans Blog
- The Mrscleanjeans Blog keeps you up to date with all additions and changes to the mrscleanjeans.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- Articles Sitemap
- Articles sitemap for MrsCleanJeans.com.