a clean house shouldn't be complicated.
here you'll find simple solutions to your daily cleaning and organizing dilemmas.
As a mom of three, I'm always looking for the easiest, quickest, most effective way to clean and organize my home. The solutions included here meet those goals. I hope you'll find they work well in your home, too!
You'll find the answers to all your cleaning, organizing, and home safety questions here. You'll also find solutions to your carpet stains removal questions, and how to get out those nasty clothing stains the kids came home with.
Whether your goal is to save time, to stretch your household budget, or to make running a home less stressful, it's here.
why involve the kids in cleaning?
"Why involve the kids in home organizing and cleaning?" That's a question I am often asked.
The answer is pretty simple: Why not?
You didn't mess up the house yourself. Which means a clean house should happen without you being the only one cleaning it.
Having kids help if they have a say in organizing their rooms, they can also easily play a part in keeping their bedroom clean.
As my kids would say: "Duh."
And most parents agree. But the big question remains: How can I get my kids cleaning?
Which is usually followed by: "What are age-appropriate chores for kids? Should I pay allowance to chores?
why kids should help out at home
The answer: No Mom (or Dad) should be an island.
have a battle plan designed to guide the troops through the minefield of
daily family life, they can't expect to survive the pre-college years
with their sanity intact.
This website helps you not only gain control of your home and keep it running smoothly, but it also provides tips on age appropriate chores for kids so they can help in the campaign.
find the wild carpool routine will be tamed, home cleaning and
organizing systems in place, and even the most domestically challenged
will be ready in a flash to host unexpected friends or in-laws
In short: World War II will be averted, Mom won't be
cranky any more, and the family will have a clean, happy, harmonious
home to enjoy.
Best of all, your home organizing and cleaning systems will almost run themselves.
- Easy House Cleaning Tips
- Quick, easy house cleaning tips for floors, spring cleaning and every room and surface in your home.
- Kids Cleaning
- How to get kids cleaning without starting World War III. Everything you need to know to put - and keep your home and your family cleaning team on track.
- Home Maintenance and Repair
- Home maintenance and repair is key in keeping your household running smoothly. You know what they say about that ounce of prevention...
- Backyard Gardening With Kids
- Backyard gardening with kids is a natural - they seem to be born with a love of growing things. Our job is to keep that sense of wonder alive throughout their childhood.
- Easy Home Organizing Ideas
- Easy home organizing tips and ideas for your bedroom, kids rooms, the kitchen, and the garage to help you get a handle on clutter and get organized.
- Family Life Tips
- Life with kids can get a bit hectic at times. These family life tips can help keep things under your control , allowing you the time and energy to tackle the tough stuff.
- Safe at Home: Simplifying Home Safety
- Easy tips and strategies to keep you and your family safe at home. Tips for preventing intruders, disaster preparedness, and best strategies for securing windows and doors.
- Carpet Cleaning Tips
- Fortunately, if you're prepared for spills in advance with these carpet cleaning tips, you can turn an uncomfortable moment for everyone into a momentary blip on the life radar.
- Laundry Tips
- These simple, spot-on laundry tips and stain-busting strategies ensure you'll take a spot free load out of the dryer every time.
- MrsCleanJeans Blog
- The Mrscleanjeans Blog keeps you up to date with all additions and changes to the mrscleanjeans.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- Articles Sitemap
- Articles sitemap for MrsCleanJeans.com.